Cross Country Winnebago Tour
I'm crossing the country meeting with Conservatives, town by town. Come say HI!
Government was never supposed to be show business. When style comes before substance in politics, we get national debt projections of $1.5 trillion.
just getting the job done
Never fumbled his duty to the people
- modernized Nova Scotia's education and health care systems
- won 4 successive majority mandates as premier of Nova Scotia
- advocated for a unified Canada
- the best Prime Minister Canada never had
Famously said "bland works"
- won 4 consecutive mandates as the second longest-serving Premier of Ontario
- established Canada's first Ministry of Environment
- made great strides towards protection of human rights
Dief the Chief of Boring got it done
- appointed the first female cabinet minister and first aboriginal senator
- passed the Canadian Bill of Rights
- passed the Royal Commission on Health Care
- took a stand internationally against apartheid
All business, no show
- brought taxes to the lowest level in 50 years
- steered Canada's economy through the financial crisis, emerging strong than other western nations
- negotiated and signed free trade agreements with 39 countries
- longest serving Conservative Prime Minister since John A. Macdonald
- accomplished in his career as a businessman, currently CEO of a publicly-listed property investment firm
- experienced in the management of business and government finances, having served as MP and Parliamentary Secretary to Finance
- familiar with international dynamics, having lived in 5 countries
- bilingual, capable of communicating with the entire country
Andrew is the experienced, competent leader the Conservatives need to win in 2019.